Stack On Personal Fireproof Safe
This large fireproof personal safe features all-steel welded construction to provide protection that goes far beyond that of similarly priced composite safes. The electronic lock allows you to program a personalized 3–8 digit combination, has a low battery warning system, and includes a backup key.
Personal-sized fireproof safes serve double duty – offering protection from fire and theft for the most valuable items in your home or office. This safe features robust all-steel construction, including a heavy-gauge door secured by two solid-steel, live-action locking bolts and two solid-steel dead bolts. The fireproof design provides 30 minutes of protection from external temperatures as high as 1400° F and is backed by a lifetime warranty. User friendly features include a programmable 3-8 digit electronic lock with backup key and silent entry option, carpeted interior, 2 adjustable shelves, and an externally hinged door that opens beyond 180° allowing easy access to the contents of your safe. Stack-On Personal Fireproof Safes are designed to offer robust protection from fire and theft.
- Exterior Dimensions : 15” W, 12” D, 12” H
- Interior Dimensions : 13.25" W, 10" D, 10" H
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.8
- Shipping Weight : 50 lbs
- Number of shelves: 2
- Locking Points : 2-way locking with 4 solid-steel live-action bolts and 2 deadbolts
- Fireproof for 30 minutes up to 1400° F (verified by an independent laboratory)
- Electronic lock stores a 3-8 digit combination – backup key included
- Color: Black Granite
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
Please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.