The M600 AA Scout Light is all about performance, capability, and versatility. This highly adaptable WeaponLight features a recoil-proof, high-output LED that’s focused by a proprietary TIR lens to create a high-intensity 200-lumen beam with significant reach and peripheral illumination, making it ideal for close- to medium-range applications. But what really sets the M600 AA apart is that it can be powered by either AA lithium or AA alkaline batteries—the latter being more readily available worldwide, particularly in remote areas—and its runtime is unmatched.
The M600AA can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon -- press the user-positionable pad for momentary-on. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further until it clicks constant-on.
Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600 AA attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp—without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and debris, making this hearty Scout Light ready for action in even the most inhospitable and remote areas of the planet. Built for combat, ready for anything.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends).
- Virtually indestructible high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused, versatile beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Powered by either two AA lithium batteries (included)—for maximum output/runtime—or by two more readily available AA alkaline types
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.