Surefire X400 Ultra 500 Lumen LED Weapon Light Red Laser Black
The SureFire X400 Ultra WeaponLight integrates stunningly powerful white-light illumination and bright red laser aiming capabilities in one compact rail-mountable package, an extremely effective combination for close- to medium-range engagements in law enforcement, military, and self-defense applications.
A high-performance LED generates 500 lumens of brilliant white light that is focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The X400 Ultra produces tactical-level light—enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision—for 1.5 hours per set of batteries.
The X400 Ultra’s 5-milliwatt laser sight, located below the primary light, emits a high-visibility red (635 nM) beam. The laser's aiming adjustment mechanism uses Nylok® screws that won't back out from the effects of recoil, which means it rarely needs to be re-zeroed.
Activating the X400 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. A separate switch at the rear of the X400 Ultra allows you to (1) activate white light illumination only, (2) activate white light illumination simultaneously with the laser sight, (3) activate the laser sight only, or (4) disable the entire X400 Ultra. See illustration at upper left.
Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X400 Ultra to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon.
The versatile X400 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock® system permits rapid attachment/detachment from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and corrosion resistance and is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture.
FITS: Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails. Adapter mounts available for several non-railed handguns—click here to view them.
- Virtually indestructible 500-lumen LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- High-visibility 5 mW red laser sight
- TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Picatinny and Universal rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.