EO Tech Holographic Weapon Sights
EOTech created the XPS2-RF specifically for the non-tactical, traditional rimfire, or air rifle platforms. This light, streamlined holographic weapon sight makes rimfire shooting easy and fun. The EOTech sighting system offers an incredible advantage to people with "aging eyes". The large viewing window and illuminated holographic reticle make getting on target fast and easy. A Youth Shooter can really appreciate the reduced weight of this optic as well as the rugged durability. Beginning and experienced hunters of all ages should look to the XPS2-RF for small game hunting, high-speed target shooting and plinking.
The XPS2-RF only fits the 3/8” (11 mm) dovetail rail with no cross bolt; and does not work with 1” Weaver or Picatinny rails.
- Night Vision-Compatibility: None
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8” x 2.1” x 2.3” (97 x 54 x 58.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.0 oz (197 g)
- Water Resistant: Water Resistant
- Mount: Only 3/8” (11 mm) Dovetail with no cross bolt; does not work with 1” Weaver or Picatinny rails
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Appx 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.