FMK Polymer AR1 Extreme AR15 Lower Receiver
Multi-Caliber, Mil-Spec, AR15 Lower Receiver, manufactured in the USA of a high impact proprietary composite polymer. This state of the art polymer allows for superior strength, unmatched durability and is extremely lightweight only 4.3oz. The AR1 eXtreme is by far the strongest composite polymer lower on the market today. The key to any good project is the foundation and on an AR15, that is the lower receiver. The Ar1 eXtreme comes with a lifetime warranty; and of course, it’s Proudly American.
- Superior strength – Built with proprietary composite polymer to withstand extreme conditions.
- Unmatched durability – When most lowers dent or break the AR1 eXtreme bounces back to shape.
- Extremely lightweight – 4.3oz • Accepts all standard MIL SPEC uppers up to .50 Beowulf
- Compatible with most current AR15 lower parts kits, grips and stocks.
- Unconditional lifetime warranty.
- Custom engraving – “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
- High Impact Proprietary Composite Polymer
- Weight: 4.3oz
- 100% USA Made
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.