Zev Drop In Fulcrum Trigger Kit Glock .40 Gen 4 Black / Black
The single most important upgrade a user can make to his GLOCKÂ® is a ZEV trigger. ZEVâ€™S Fulcrum is the best on the market and currently holds several world records. The Adjustable Fulcrum Trigger Drop-In Kit gives you everything you need to upgrade your trigger performance to shoot like the pros.
One of the first things a GLOCK owner should consider is upgrading the stock trigger. ZEV builds the best triggers in the business and ZEV’s Adjustable Fulcrum Drop-In Trigger Kit was used to set multiple world records. The Adjustable Fulcrum Drop-In Trigger Kit only requires one tool (a standard 3/32nd punch), and 15 minutes of your time.
You will immediately notice the difference in your gun’s performance after installation:
- The trigger face is flatter and the trigger safety is three times wider than a stock trigger; this is ideal for quickly placing your finger in the optimal firing position. This will help build proper muscle memory for improved consistency and accuracy.
- Because of ZEV’s proprietary trigger bar refinements the trigger operates smoothly through the entire length of pull.
- The trigger’s crisp tactile reset gives the user a clear feeling for the moment of reset. This feedback improves the user’s ability to “ride the reset” to improve follow up shot speed and placement.
- The trigger weight can be adjusted to as low as 3 lbs. A lighter pull weight requires less pressure, reducing trigger fatigue and improving accuracy.
- The pre-travel and over-travel are adjustable to allow for a shorter pull, crisper break and faster reset.
- Trigger adjustments will give the benefit of shorter take up, post break travel and will result in a shorter reset.
Note: The differences between ZEV’s Drop-In Kit and the Ultimate Kit are a Skeletonized Firing Pin. The benefit of adding the Skeletonized Firing Pin is its lighter construction, polish, and the tip of the firing pin is extended for more positive primer ignition.
ZEV Parts always incorporate design, feel and performance. A Fulcrum Adjustable Trigger kit will upgrade the look of your gun as triggers come in a variety of color combinations. Finally, ZEV Trigger components are designed to last; replacing plastic stock parts with aluminum or stainless steel assemblies.
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.