OPENING FALL 2016
- Substantial completion, pending inspections.
- Control systems installed and programmed
- Internal ducts and diffuser for heating / ventilation units installed
- Rooftop heating / ventilation units installed on the roof
- The interior range fit out is nearly complete.
- The angled backstop with 10 tons of rubber chip is installed.
- The safety ceiling and safety baffles are installed.
- The bullet resistant lane dividers and double shelves are installed
- The target travelers are hung and pending controls and testing
- The rubber panels for noise reduction and ricochet protection are being installed
- The ventilation system duct work is being delivered and installed
- Three coat epoxy / urethane floor now complete
- Spray foam insulation for air seal and noise reduction installed.
- Roof cut and curbs installed for both exhaust and make up air systems
- Rooftop curbs arrived, pending installation
- Final HVAC ductwork measurements completed, ductwork in fabrication
- PLC to control HVS (Heating & Ventilation System) as well as lane timing, target travelers and lighting has arrived and is being programmed.
- Construction Permit approved and issued by Town
- Heating and Ventilation Equipment ordered
- Backstop, ceiling baffles and dividers ordered and in fabrication
- Range Systems has completed the interior fabrication drawings for the baffles, dividers and backstop. They are being reviewed, commented on and should be released to fabrication shortly.
- Range construction permit has been issued!
- Kick off meeting with Town Building Department Completed
- Architect and Mechanical Engineer hired and design process started
- Preliminary drawings are expected early May
- Range System selected as backstop and baffle supplied
- All Seasons selected as HVAC contractor
- Reviewing optinos for custom glass lane dividers
- The range walls are 100% complete and the ceiling baffle steel supports are now rigged to their final home.
- The range walls are nearly complete. The steel bar joists that will support the ceiling baffles have arrived and are waiting for final placement.
- Range walls are under construction. Over 2000 cement blocks need to be installed.
- Concrete footing is poured. The first of many deliveries of block is justed arrived.
- Excavation of the footing is complete, rebar is installed, just waiting for the concrete.
- Demolition is underway! The concrete floor is being cut and removed to allow for the installation of the concrete footing that will support the range walls.