Will you be traveling outside of New York for business or pleasure? Are you looking to go hunting with your handgun in another state or simply want to exercise your Second Amendment right to protect yourself and/or your family while in another state? If so, this course is for you!
Our non-resident Utah pistol permit course will cover/provide the requirements, for paperwork and fingerprinting needed to apply for your carry permit in the state of Utah. For New York residents, once approved, this will give you the legal right to carry in up-to 35 states, which is shown on the map pictured. This class is approx. 4 hours long.
States that you will have permits in: Utah
- Applications for the state of UT to include fingerprint card
- The UT course taught by a certified UT instructor
- UT application stamped and signed by UT certified instructor
- Fingerprints rolled on fingerprint cards for UT
- Help with questions during and after the course
What’s NOT included:
- Postage for the envelopes (2+ stamps each)
- The $63.25 application fee paid to Utah (then only $15 every five years)
- Passport photo for Utah application
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be a LEGAL United States Citizen in order to attend this course.
- Past convictions may or may not prohibit you from obtaining your pistol permit.
- You do NOT need a New York Pistol Permit to attend this course, to apply for, or be issued a pistol permit in Utah
- This course does not cover the steps to apply for a New York pistol permit.
- The successful completion of this class does not guarantee the issuance of a carry permit in New York or Utah. The issuance of a carry permit remains at the discretion of the licensing officer of the county or state that you are applying in.
- Reciprocity between states change frequently. DSI can not be held accountable if states change their laws, formal or informal reciprocity with any other state. Students are responsible for confirming reciprocity between states before traveling to said states.
- This is NOT a live-fire course! DO NOT BRING ANY GUNS OR AMMO TO THIS COURSE!
- NO REFUNDS
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
Please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.