The Mace Brand Ergo Stun Gun emits a shock of up to 1.69 microcoulombs and has a bright LED flashlight.
The Mace Brand Ergo Stun Gun with a bright LED is convenient to carry. Its compact and powerful, and has a high quality rubberized finish. Also includes a carrying case, so you can safely carry it with you at all times.
EFFECTS: A shock from the Mace Brand Ergo Stun Gun of one second or less will cause pain and minor muscle contractions. Stunning the assailant for one to two seconds will cause spasms and a dazed mental state. Stunning an assailant for three to five second will cause loss of balance and muscle control. Do not continue to stun an assailant once you are able to escape to safety.
USE: The powerful LED feature of the stun gun may be activated by depressing the round button located in the finger grip area. Use the LED feature to momentarily distract the assailant. To arm the stun gun, slide the arming switch forward, from the OFF position to the ON position. The LED above the arming switch will glow bright red and the device is ready to stun the assailant. To prevent accidental activation of the stun feature, the arming switch should be returned to the OFF position when not in use. Many times, the visual and auditory effects of operating the stun gun by themselves are an effective deterrent. The impressive electrical arc and the loud snapping sound will often make the would-be assailant think twice about attacking. Depressing the stun button as a warning might be all you need to keep the would-be assailant from approaching. If the situation escalates to where you feel it necessary to deploy the electrical charge of the stun gun on an assailant, hold the electrodes against the body of the assailant and depress the stun button. The most effective stun locations are the shoulder, hip, thigh, buttocks and below the rib cage. While holding the stun gun against the body, you will not see or hear the spark. You may continue to fire the stun gun for as long as necessary without damage to the device. Once the assailant is subdued, depart from the scene and immediately summon law enforcement for help. Do not punish the assailant by continuing to deploy the stun gun. Do not attempt to take the assailant into custody—you may be injured if you do. When you are in a safe location, slide the arming switch back to the OFF position.
STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle. Keep away from water, rain, etc.. If any liquid or foreign object has entered the device, do not use the device.
EXPIRATION: After any use or long periods of inactivity, it is recommended that the stun gun be recharged for 2 hours.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Approx. 5.125" x 1.785" x 1.085"
Carrying Case, Integrated Charging Plug
18+ You must be 18 or older to purchase this product
This item may be restricted - read more here
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.