The Trijicon 1-6x24 VCOG® (Variable Combat Optical Gunsight) is a rugged variable powered riflescope that accommodates close quarter battle (CQB) and long distance marksmanship. It features superior glass quality and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion. The bullet drop compensating and ranging reticles allow for the shooter to quickly and accurately estimate range and apply the correct hold. The first focal plane reticle allows the subtensions and drops to remain true at any magnification. With a forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing, the VCOG is an exceptionally durable and nearly indestructible sighting system. Robust enough for any application, the VCOG utilizes a single AA battery, commonly found across the globe and offers 6 adjustable brightness settings for the LED reticle. When powered by a lithium AA battery (like the one provided), it boasts a considerable battery life of 700 hours at setting 4 (constant on). An integrated dial fin allows easy rotation through the magnification range and a constant eye relief means no head or stock position adjustments are needed. Waterproof to 20 meters (66 ft.).
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Size (mm): 24
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Weight (oz): 23.2 (w/o mount or battery)
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: Horseshoe Dot
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Calibration: .308 / 175 grain
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief (in): 4 in. Constant
- Exit Pupil (mm): 0.41 - 0.15 in.
- Field of View (Degrees): 18.0 - 3.0
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 95 - 15.9
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1 click @ 100m = 1/2 in.
- Mount: AC12033 Quick Release Mount Included
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Batteries: 1 AA Alkaline or Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 700 hours continuous use at brightness setting 4 of 6
- Dimensions: 10.05 x 2.51 x 2.73 in.
- Focal Plane: First
- Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA total travel
- Windage Adjustment: 90 MOA total travel
- Adjustment Per Revolution: 35 MOA
- 1 Quick Release Mount (AC12033)
- 1 Lithium AA Battery
- 1 LENSPEN® (TA56)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.