- 13 brightness settings
- Super-compact design, weighs less than 4 oz
- Waterproof to 15 feet
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Unlimited eye relief
- Runs on one CR2032 3v battery (not included)
- Weight: 84g w/o mount, 105g w/ mount
- Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life in hours: 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Dot intensity adjustment: Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings: 1 Off & 12 DL
- Lightsource: LED (Light Emitting Diode)
- Lightsource wavelength: 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle): 2
- Housing Material: High strength aluminum
- Surface finish: Anodized, semi-matte
- Housing Color: Black
- Adjustment 1 click: 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100yds)
- Mounting methods: Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
- Parallax: Absence of parallax - No centering required
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility: No
- Surface Coating: Anti-reflex coating
- Objective Lens Coating: Multi-layer
- Magnification: No magnification (1X)
- Temperature range: -30° - +60° C, (-20°
- Water resistance: Fully waterproof
- Radioactive components used: None
- Length: 62mm, (2.4in)
- Width/height sight only: 41 x 36mm, (1.6in x 1.4in)
- Width/height including mount: 62 x 41mm, (2.4inx 1.6in)
- Weight sight only: 84g, (3.0oz)
- Weight sight with integrated mount: 105g, (3.7oz)
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.