EO Tech Holographic Weapon Sights
This sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551) and runs on a single 123 battery. It also has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. Smaller, lighter and always fast with three reticle options. With the single battery configuration, the XPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.75"x2.4"x2.4" (95.25X60.96x60.96)
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds),0.25 MOA (14" at 50 yds.)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Compatibility: yes, 10 setting (generation i-iii+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Reticle: 1x1MOA dots with a 65 MOA circle with quadrant ticks
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1000:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.