Eliminator III LaserScope 4-16x50mm
The Eliminator® III LaserScope™ is the most innovative and effective hunting riflescope in the world. Combining outstanding optics, pinpoint laser rangefinding, and precision trajectory compensation for the exact ammunition you choose for your hunt, it eliminates most of the variables and guesswork that often cause hunters to go home empty-handed. In one fast sequence the Eliminator III determines the distance to your target, factors in your trajectory and illuminates the perfect holdover. It’s that simple.
The Eliminator III significantly extends the range and accuracy of your favorite rifle. No other riflescope combines the level of quality, technology, accuracy, repeatability, speed and effectiveness. It will greatly increase the distance at which you can make an ethical shot.
Built-In Laser Rangefinder
Laser range capability out to1,200-plus yards with reflective target, 750-plus yards with non-reflective target. Allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment. New model with remote cable switch makes ranging activation even easier.
Automatic Trajectory Compensation
Customized trajectory compensation calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; program your cartridge’s ballistics information, push a button and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point. Trajectorycompensation works on any magnification.
Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots.
Scope displays a 10 mph Wind Value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target. Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 mph crosswind.
Strong, Low Mounting
Riflescope comes with its own bases that attach to any Weaver-style or Picatinny base. No rings required.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
- Magnification: 4-16x (200116 (fixed switch))
- 4x-16x (200119 (remote cable))
- Reticles: X96 Reticle
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Laser Range: 750 yds. (non-reflective) – 1200+ yds. (reflective)
- Operating Temperature: -15ºF – +122ºF
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Field of View: 26 – 7 (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.5 – 4 in.
- Exit Pupil: 12.5 – 3.1 mm
- Click Value: 1/8 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 40 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Parallax/Focus: Objective PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds. – infinity
- Length: 15.5 in.
- Weight: 30.4 oz. (200116 (fixed switch))
- 30.4 oz (200119 (remote cable))
- Illumination Control: Push-button
- Illumination Settings: 5 brightness settings
- Battery: CR123A
- Mounting Rail Length: 8.5 in.
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
Please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.