Surefire 3 Prong Eliminator Flash Hider 5.56MM 1/2x28
The advanced SureFire SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 three-prong flash hider, which fits M4/M16 weapons and variants with 1/2x28 muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash — typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 duplicates the key functional design elements of the SureFire SF3P-556-1/2-28 flash hider, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
FITS: M4, M16 and variants wih 1/2-28 muzzle threads
NOTE: Not compatible with SureFire sound suppressors.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash compared to a plain muzzle
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Pilot hole for pin-and-weld on 14.5" rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15 type weapons
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.