The Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Trigger Series is designed for NRA High Power Rifle competition with highly modified match-grade AR-15-type rifles. The Service Rifle, Designated Marksman Rifle, and Match Rifle Spring sets are all included in this purchase.
The Geissele Service Spring Set
The Geissele Hi-Speed Service is designed for NRA High Power Service Rifle competition. It is an approved trigger for use in CMP sanctioned competitions such as: National Trophy, NTIT and all Excellence In Competition matches. Service Rifle competitions require military-based weapons to meet certain criteria, one of which is a minimum trigger pull weight of 4.5 lbs. Our Service Rifle Trigger includes our exclusive 5-Coil trigger spring which will give a nominal 4 lbs. on first stage. The Service trigger pull weights are biased with most of the pull weight on the first stage. This will allow a light second stage with an icicle-sharp break, effectively giving your weapon a match-grade trigger let-off.
The Geissele DMR Spring Set
The Geissele Hi-Speed Designated Marksman Rifle is designed for tactical and military shooting where trigger pull weight is not regulated. Perfect for all precision tactical shooting and squad Designated Marksmen, the higher second stage weight helps in high-stress shooting situations.
The Geissele Match Spring Set
The Geissele Hi-Speed Match is designed for NRA High Power Rifle competition with highly modified AR-15 Space guns. AR-15 Space guns are the Formula 1 weapons of High Power Rifle competition. With very few restrictions, these highly customized semi-automatic weapons are intended to produce extreme accuracy at long range. The Geissele Match Trigger is a perfect Space gun add-on as the pull weight can be adjusted to low levels that enhance trigger control. The fast lock time assists the shooter in getting every ounce of accuracy out of his weapon. The Hi-Speed hammer uses a full-power hammer spring which imparts more kinetic energy into the firing pin, producing much more consistent primer ignition - especially with experimental cartridges or AR-10 based weapons.
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.