The Bravo Concealment Adaptive (BCA) OWB concealed carry holster is designed to be the best outside the waistband option for everyday concealed carry. Bravo Concealment takes comfort to a level you did not realize was possible. If you are a new or a seasoned OWB concealed carry practitioner, take the time to look them over. We like to think that we take all the risk out of buying when offering such a great product at a great price.
Our outside the waistband (OWB) holster fits your gun perfectly. This is because we design our molds in-house with the latest CAD design. We use real guns to design your holster. We 3-D scan the actual gun and build a solid off the cloud for the most precise fit within three-thousandths of an inch. That is the thickness of a human hair! This is something that a holster custom-made for you with an easy bake oven cannot achieve. Whether you open carry or conceal carry, the BCA OWB holster rides high and close to the body for maximum concealment while perfectly fitting your gun.
Our Kydex style Polymer holsters are tough and durable with minimal weight added to your gun. They also have a slight curve to help wrap around the natural curvature of your waistline. This makes the front of the holster practically disappear when wearing the right clothes. This also helps in all-day comfort with almost no need for an IWB holster or hybrid holsters that are difficult to put on. Our belt loops help in achieving a comfortable OWB holster by pulling the gun close to your body almost becoming a part of you. Nice and tight is the way to carry.
Bravo holsters have a very smooth pocket for a quick and pronounced, audible "click" when reholstering. It also acts as protection for your gun. Since our holsters are made specifically for your gun, it keeps it locked and tight with no movement when wearing your gun. This keeps the finish of your gun in very good condition. It also reduces wear on your pistol finish by a lot! Unlike leather holsters that wear your finish. This is simply due to the leather used. Leather is a very abrasive material and can be harsh on your gun finish.
Don't feel like threading a belt through your holster's belt loops? Try our paddle attachments. they make taking off and putting on the holster super easy yet strong enough to hold on for dear life until you are ready for them to let go.
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.