The Hybrid MT2 by CrossBreed Holsters is a combination of two of your favorite holsters built together to give you the ultimate in comfort and retention. The Hybrid MT2 is the little brother to our newly released Hybrid ST2, which features customer suggestions from 15 years of customer feedback, from people just like YOU!
The Hybrid MT2 features the adjustable retention pocket featured on our wildly popular Reckoning AND Mini Reckoning Holsters, with the comforts of a compact MiniTuck style backer. The leather backer is designed to spread out the weight of the firearm while being no bigger than needed for mid-size to compact handguns. The leather backer is also designed with a “Straight Drop” or zero forward or reverse cant, which can be adjusted for the desired cant by simply offsetting the front and rear clips.
The Hybrid MT2 also features our upgraded “Combat Cut” option found on all CrossBreed MiniTucks. This option allows for a better grip on the firearm, making the draw easier on small to mid-size handguns.
The pocket of the Hybrid MT2 features multiple points of retention, allowing you to customize your draw to your preference. By simply tightening or loosening the mounting screws your firearms retention will be custom-tailored to your body type.
Two Week, Try it Free Guarantee & Life Time Warranty - As with all of our handcrafted holsters, CrossBreed stands behind the quality of each and every Hybrid MT2 holster with our legendary Lifetime Warranty and Try It Free, Two Week Guarantee. If your holster ever fails from normal use you can be rest assured that CrossBreed Holsters has your back!
- Fits: Glock 43, 43X
- Hand: Right
- Color: Black
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
Please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.