1911 Magazine, .45 ACP, Full-Size (Government Model), 10 Round Capacity, Polymer Extended Basepad
Our legendary magazines are so inherently reliable they'll make virtually ANY 1911 pistol function EVERYTIME, including YOURS!
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- .025" Tube Walls - Thickest In The Industry and Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating ETM Follower Provides feeding and positive lock back
- Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Stainless steel Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation without fear of corrosion
- Removable Polymer base adds grip length for enhanced shooting and rapid reloading and is marked for magazine numbering
No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
No-Risk Service Policy - Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use.
Wilson Combat® has been supplying serious shooters and professionals with the world's' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years. They are used by the world's most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit, FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide. NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations. Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .025" (the thickest in the industry) aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life. Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.
"Back in 1980, Bill Wilson asked me to test some of his new Wilson-Rogers .45 magazines. He explained that he felt they had solved the problem of cracked feed lips and that their new magazines fed much more reliably than any others on the market. Well, it's 30 years later now and I'm still using some of those original 6 prototype magazines that Bill sent me… Through the years they have proven without a doubt to be the most reliable and durable 1911 magazines on the market. I have personally used specimens from various production runs through the years and have yet to see any quality variation or have one let me down in any way. They are my first and only choice as well as the choice of the elite special forces units I train. I trust my life to a Wilson Combat® pistol and 8-round Wilson magazines; so can you…"
Ken Hackathorn- Tactical Shooting Instructor, Gun Writer, IPSC & IDPA Founder
Wilson Combat Magazine
- Fits: 1911 Government Models
- Caliber: 45ACP
- Capacity: 10 Rd
- Finish: Stainless
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
Please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.