Walther Meister Manufaktur
Emphasizing the sleek appearance of your firearm doesn’t have to come at the cost of effectiveness!
WALTHER’s case color hardening combines both proven functionality and distinctive aesthetics to a degree that simply cannot be achieved by using any other heat treatment available today. Due to the unique process, the special earth-colored effects that result from treated metal parts are highly individual, allowing for each WALTHER Vintage pistol to truly stand out as an exclusive firearm.
Case hardening is a historically traditional process
of utilizing technology in gunsmithing mainly to achieve both a higher hardness on the surface, as well as increasing wear resistance. For this purpose, the treated material is deeply enriched with carbon in a granulate of wood, leather and bone charcoal which is then hardened in water through a quenching process. The more complex a component is, the more experience and skill is required to perform this process successfully. During quenching, the steel oxidizes, which helps to form different oxide layers of varying thickness in dynamic colors such as brown, green, yellow, blue, and even magenta. The surface hardness this process establishes in our color-hardened
components reaches generally 45–55 HRC. The colorful surface also features a remarkably effective corrosion protection, which is additionally increased by an approx. 1/1000” thin layer of special protection paint.
The beautifully marbled and cloud-like shimmering color effects that result from the cooling process of the treated metal parts are incredibly exceptional on every single WALTHER Vintage handgun. With a case-color-hardened pistol, you can hold a truly unique representation of WALTHER’s ingenuity and proficiency in your hands.
- Model: PPQ Q5 Match SF Vintage Edition
- Caliber: 9mm
- Frame: Steel
- Barrel: 5.0"
- Capacity: 15+1
- Magazines: 2
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.