MPA Bolt Action Chassis
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Savage series, Short Action.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your stock Savage due to the V-Bedding System as well as adding tactical features to your rifle, or building a super precision rifle for F-Class, F-TR or other long range competitions, the MPA BA Chassis will provide a world class chassis and bedding system sure to exceed your expectations.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable Monopod.
The monopod will lock into the vertical position, and has a quick height locating method with fine adjustment capabilities. When not in use, the Monopod tucks into the frame of the buttstock.
Length of pull is between 13.75-14.75″. Weight is 5.7 lbs.Coating is either Ceramic (Cerakote) or Powder Coating – all available in a variety of colors. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail. A matching rail is mounted to the bottom of the chassis – both giving the shooter plenty of rail space for a variety of enhancements.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull and Monopod
- Monopod Extends to 5″ with Quick and Fine Adjustment
- A2 Pistol Grip
- Front Night Vision Bridge with Upper Picatinny Rail
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Handstop/Barrier Stop System (Standard)
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails
- Durable Ceramic or Powder Coating Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Accepts Accuracy International (Accumag) Style Magazines (NOT INCLUDED)
- Accepts any NON beavertail AR15 grip. Standard black plastic included.
- Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- 5.7 lbs
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.