Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.