Standard Mfg. DP-12 12g Double Barrel Pump Shotgun
Standard Manufacturing Company has raised the bar with this extraordinary shotgun that truly is one of kind that was manufactured in a state of the art facility. The innovative design and guaranteed functionality is well ahead of its time. Extreme detail has been a priority from conception through production of these double barrel repeater shotguns.
The first of its kind, a premium defense, double barreled, pump, 12 gauge shotgun that quickly fires 16 rounds. Designed for the most discerning shooters who demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability. The stock has a QR code you can scan with your smart phone or tablet to down load the manual and other information. Please be sure and fill out the warranty card and send it to Standard Manufacturing.
The spreader choke tubes are designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The choke tubes have Tru-Choke thread patterns. Some pictures show door breachers, these are sold separately.The DP-12 provides accessory rails and slots that allow you to customize it with your own accessories.
Specifications and Features:
- 12 Gauge
- Fires 2 3/4 or 3″ shells
- Two 18 7/8″ barrels
- 29.5″ overall length
- Unloaded weight is 9 pounds 12 ounces
- 16 Round capacity, 14 rounds in the magazines and two rounds in the chamber
- Two shots with each pump
- Single trigger
- Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
- Thermal coated receiver
- Inline feeding
- Ambidextrous safety
- Ambidextrous pump slide release
- Two Picatinny rails for accessories; seven slot rail on the bottom by the foregrip and a 13.75″ 34 slot rail on top
- Co-Molded non-slip rubber grip
- Slots to attach MOE rails
- Shell indicator window
- Shock absorbing spring loaded recoil mechanism
- Synthetic stock
- Rubber recoil pad with dual spring loaded recoil
- Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Choke tube wrench
- Heavy duty lock
- Instruction booklet and warranty card
- Composite foregrip
- Front sling attachment
- Sling swivel attachment on stock
- Ergonomically designed to balance the weight of a loaded gun for quick and efficient handling with minimal recoil
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
* California PL 32310 "Large Capacity Magazines" was ruled unconsitutional on March 29, 2019 in Duncan vs AG of State of California Case 3:17-cv-01017-BDN-JLB Document 87. We will ship magazines of any capacity to California until such a time as this ruling is stayed or overturned. Be aware that if that happens possession may again become illegal without any notice.