Standard Mfg. DP-12 12g Double Barrel Pump Shotgun Black
Standard Manufacturing Company has raised the bar with this extraordinary shotgun that truly is one of kind that was manufactured in a state of the art facility. The innovative design and guaranteed functionality is well ahead of its time. Extreme detail has been a priority from conception through production of these double barrel repeater shotguns.
The first of its kind, a premium defense, double barreled, pump, 12 gauge shotgun that quickly fires 16 rounds. Designed for the most discerning shooters who demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability. The stock has a QR code you can scan with your smart phone or tablet to down load the manual and other information. Please be sure and fill out the warranty card and send it to Standard Manufacturing.
The spreader choke tubes are designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The choke tubes have Tru-Choke thread patterns. Some pictures show door breachers, these are sold separately.The DP-12 provides accessory rails and slots that allow you to customize it with your own accessories.
Specifications and Features:
- 12 Gauge
- Fires 2 3/4 or 3″ shells
- Two 18 7/8″ barrels
- 29.5″ overall length
- Unloaded weight is 9 pounds 12 ounces
- 16 Round capacity, 14 rounds in the magazines and two rounds in the chamber
- Two shots with each pump
- Single trigger
- Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
- Thermal coated receiver
- Inline feeding
- Ambidextrous safety
- Ambidextrous pump slide release
- Two Picatinny rails for accessories; seven slot rail on the bottom by the foregrip and a 13.75″ 34 slot rail on top
- Co-Molded non-slip rubber grip
- Slots to attach MOE rails
- Shell indicator window
- Shock absorbing spring loaded recoil mechanism
- Synthetic stock
- Rubber recoil pad with dual spring loaded recoil
- Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Choke tube wrench
- Heavy duty lock
- Instruction booklet and warranty card
- Composite foregrip
- Front sling attachment
- Sling swivel attachment on stock
- Ergonomically designed to balance the weight of a loaded gun for quick and efficient handling with minimal recoil
Gun Laws & Restrictions
Ammunition, Magazines and other items are restricted in various jurisdictions throughout the United States. Please know the laws in your local jurisdiction. Dark Storm Industries will work with you to accommodate any legal purchase in these areas. Below are a few examples. Please contact us with any questions.
New York City - Ammunition order up to 200 rounds only. The buyer must provide a copy of their NYC Rifle / Pistol Permit before the order can ship. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to email@example.com with your order number.
New York State - Ammunition may be ordered online BUT only for in-store pickup. Effective 30 days from when the NYSP puts their background check system online, you will need to provide any required information (TBD) and pass the background check to complete the transaction. If you are purchasing ammunition for a pistol you will need to show your NYS pistol permit.
Connecticut - For ammunition orders, the buyer must email a copy of their Connecticut pistol permit, eligibility certificate, long gun eligibility certificate or an ammunition certificate along with a valid form of identification in order to purchase ammunition. The easiest way to do this is simply photograph it with your Smart Phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Stun Guns and Tasers
New York State - no sales to residents of New York City. All other counties are ok for retail or shipment.
Rifles & Magazines
Law Enforcement - If you are attempting to purchase a firearm or magazine in a jurisdiction where they are restricted to Law Enforcement Only, you will need to provide a copy of your law enforcement ID card before we can ship and if stated below, a letter authorizing the purchase for duty use on agency letterhead.
Below is a compilation of publicly available information to assist you in your purchases. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advise or any guarantee of legality. Customers should contact local law enforcement for clarification.
Returns and Defective Product
Your satisfaction is important to Dark Storm Industries. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns. This is your printed register receipt for in store purchases or order # for online sales linked to your account.
- Returns or exchanges must be processed within 30 days of purchase. All returns or exchanges must be in new, unused, sale-able condition unless it is defective.
- There are no returns or exchanges on firearms, ammunition, body armor, stun guns, tasers, pepper spray, discontinued, or clearance items.
- Training may be rescheduled without any additional fees, but it non-cancellable / non-refundable
- A 20% restocking fee will apply to all order cancellations or changes. This includes delayed NICS transactions that are requested to be cancelled.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on all NICS Deny Refunds.
- Items with prices ending in "XX.77" are discontinued and/or clearance items
- If you transfer in a firearm that is not compliant or you are unable to possess, the firearm will be shipped back at your expense. By attempting to transfer non-compliant guns, you will also forfeit your transfer fee.
- If you order a firearm that is NOT legal in your location, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed upon the order being refunded.
- Gift Cards must be treated as cash as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cards do not expire or charge fees.
- Lead times on firearms are estimations and are subject to change. Due to ongoing supply chain issues which were caused by the global pandemic, we cannot guarantee any specific timeframe. We do our absolute best to accurately estimate said lead times.
Please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-963-7700 to obtain an RMA # prior to shipping your item back to us.